the famous application of multi-platform messaging, added a new feature to their app for iPhone that will be useful for many users .
How to send multiple contacts at the same time in a same chat WhatsApp
thanks to this feature, as we just comment above, now when we are in a chat with a contact, friend, or family member, will have to choose more than one contact to share . For this we will have to:
- open the WhatsApp application (if you don’t have it you can find it at the end of this article).
- We access the chat with the user that want to share several contacts.
- Once inside the chat click on the button “ + ” which is located to the left side of the box where you enter the text.
- Here we select the option contact .
- At this point you can select all contacts that we share, that previously had to do it one by one.
- When we have finished only have to press OK in the upper right.
In this way will be sent information of contacts selected to the user that we are chatting.
Download WhatsApp for iPhone from the App Store
If you do not have the official WhatsApp application for iPhone you can install it through the direct download link, from the App Store, you’ll find below.
WhatsApp Messenger is in the App Store, requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone. Is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Catalan, Czech, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean, Croatian, Danish, Slovak, Finnish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Marathi, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic,