already have on the table all final versions of Apple products. Before we had the launch of iOS 10.3 and macOS 10.12.4 but now plays talk about operating systems for the Apple Watch and the Apple TV, watchOS 3.2 and 10.2 tvOS.
new brings watchOS 3.2?
watchOS 3.2 has undergone a series of betas, so it does not leave nothing hidden in this final version. Updates will be seen in your watch smart with this version of the operating system are:
- Siri works with Apps de la App Store third-party to start training, send messages, make payments, book travel… An interesting news to interact with our friend Siri. Draw more party to our voice Assistant.
- ‘Theatre’ function is added that what it will do is to activate the silent mode and keep the off screen while you lift the wrist. It will only illuminate if you touch it. Interesting option for certain occasions as the film.
- already is can handwrite messages in Spanish, French and Italian
Visual interesting developments, but which also brings in-house security patches. Therefore, we advise you to upgrade your Apple Watch to the latest version.
what brings back tvOS 10.2?
with tvOS 10.2 update, incorporates the following new features:
- now can enjoy the movie rental on iTunes on all your devices, thanks to the update we saw with iTunes.
- displacement in long lists much faster.
- control from the iPad. Now you can make different selections with your iPad, and will affect to the Apple TV.
these are developments that we have seen in tvOS visually. They are few, but it is obvious that it is one minor update. They will keep all the ultimate is for WWDC where will be presented the new operating systems this year.
have ever tried any of these versions? Leave your impressions in the comments box.