a new site where knowing the main shortening rates and other relevant information
Shorteners.net works tracing every so often the rates of payment of the major shortening of links that pay . Similar to page connects, but shape automatic – and I believe that it is the only site that does this-:
- makes the average taking into account all the countries to order them in the ranking.
- Furthermore it is possible to select a country to see the rankings for the chosen territory.
- if a Shortener is down alerts of this and it is still possible to continue knowing rates.
- you have a bot for Twitter that indicates changes in rates, but I’m still polishing it.
to be more specific; the average is carried out taking into account all the countries and applying the global rate when necessary to so have a real world average rate and not only an average of published rates.
a mi me has already been of great help to know changes in rates that otherwise would have gone unnoticed; Give us account administrators of these sites only warn us when rates rise, not to the contrary.
some of the features that I hope to implement at some point are:
- possibility of vote or rating shortening. Although it is possible to leave comments via Disqus widget.
- receive emails with changes in rates. You can also consult on Twitter’s site and that by not be working as I would like I postergaré its launch.
I hope your suggestions so that this site will be more useful. A strong greeting to all.