if all goes well to enter us should appear the first application that we got to test the compatibility of this with amazon
should appear something like this
in case» not appear our application, in reality there is no problem, you can re-upload this by pressing the button Add a New App and follow the steps that we are going to discuss.
in the first paragraph will have to choose the title categorization and other essential aspects of the application
another aspect is to choose if we’re going to monetize the application, parameterization which is precisely this option
in this section is really where we write the text that you advertise our app in the market from Amazon.
here given the provenance of Amazon (USA) market, will have to complete description, features and labels in English (you can use any translator online) since this is the main language and by the time cannot be changed
fortunately by clicking on Add Translation can add a translation in the language of Cervantes for the aforementioned sections icons
Amazon is going to order apart from the icon image included in the apk, also another series of images in different formats, which will be shown in the own market
the guidelines of image assets are as follows:
- small icono114 x 114px PNG (with transparency)
- 512 large icon x 512px PNG (with transparency)
- screenshots : Between 3 and 10 PNGs or JPGs 800 x 480px, 1024 x 600px, 1280 x 720px, 1280 x 800px, 1920 x 1080px, 1920 x 1200px, 2560 x 1600px (portrait or landscape)
- promotional image (recommended) 1024 x 500px (in landscape) only PNG or JPG
- Video (s): up to 5 MPEG-2, WMV, MOV, FLV, AVI or MPEG – 4 720 – 1080px bandwidth (4 H.264 (: 3 or 16: 9); 1200 kbps or higher the SFTP files larger than 150 MB s SFTP via
are also asking us for the infrastructure of Fire TV the following guidelines of image assets: 1280 x application icon
720px PNG (no transparency)
here is specify if our app touches sensitive topic (violence, sex, etc)
Finally on this screen we can change the apk see all supported devices permits alplicacion, version, etc
incidentally before sending the application, make sure that your application meets the following requirements and guidelines:
- contents of the application: your application meets the requirements of the policy content of Amazon Appstore.
- images: you have created and compiled the images necessary for the listing of its application, as described in Image Guidelines for Amazon Appstore Submission.
- test: you tested your application and your application passes the test cases described in test for Amazon Appstore applications criteria.
- device orientation: specify which devices will segment with its application in your Android manifest file.
- installation location: your Android manifest file specifies the location of installing your application on Fire TV and Fire devices tablet. For the majority of applications, the configuration of this value in external storage (preferExternal) will provide a better experience to users of the application.
- (GameCircle or Amazon device devices only) safety profile: If your application uses GameCircle or Amazon device Messaging API, prepared to associate your application with a safety profile as part of the submission process.
- compile Errors (errors of compilation): If the application refers to almost 65,000 methods, will have to reduce the number of methods to which reference is made to avoid compilation errors when you send your application. Refer to avoid compilation errors when sending your application.