Instagram now allows you to save videos that are broadcast live Instagram
the famous the social network app that is based mainly on sharing photos, recently launched a new version and that allows to manage the videos that are broadcast live , then you have how to save live Instagram videos .
Instagram social app that relies on pictures
for those who do not know this application available in the App Store, Instagram is an easy way to capture and share the best moments of the world. From the app, users can follow all your friends, family and even people who admire or who have your same tastes.
This social network currently has more than 500 million users, every day, they share and express themselves every day through all the functions that currently has the application.
among the main features that has this application, users may:
- to publish photos and videos that you want to keep the grid from your profile. Edit them with filters and creative tools, and combine multiple clips into a single video.
- Share your story all the videos and photos you want to . Add text and use drawing tools to give them life. They disappear after 24 hours and will not be displayed in the grid in your profile or in the news section.
- Transmit live to connect with your friends and followers at the time. When you’re done, history will live disappear.
- Send photos, text messages and temporary videos and publications of your news section groups and friends via Instagram Direct.
- See the stories of people you follow on the toolbar at the top of your news section.
- Discover stories, photos and videos that you can like and follow new accounts in the “Explore” tab.
- Use hands-free to change between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
Guide to download Instagram live videos
the videos live instagram is a feature that allows users to share a video at the same time which is recording it and this, at the moment in which ends the recording, disappears.
Now, in the new version of the app, although videos will continue to live disappearing from the application, we have the option to save the live video on the phone when we finish to record it .
how to do this? So we will just have to:
- when you are done your video live streaming, simply have to play “ save ” in the upper right corner.
- Once the video has been saved, touches on “ ready ” and the video will be saved in the reel although it will no longer be available in the app.
It is important to note that can save the video just issue but not the comments, the like, the number of spectators or interactions that we’ve had live.
Download Instagram from App Store
If you do not have the official application of the social network of photography for iPhone you can install it through the direct download link, from the App Store, you’ll find below.
Instagram is in the App Store, requires iOS 8.0 or later. iPhone, iPad and iPod touch compatible. It is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Czech, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean, Croatian, Danish, Slovak, Finnish, French, Greek, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.