have everything you need to know about your AirPods
the AirPods Apple more innovators are becoming one of the headphones and loved by users. For this reason, in this article we will see how to configure, use, and manage the various functions of the AirPods .
As we know, in order to use the AirPods is necessary to have a iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10.1 or higher. In addition, the headphones can be used with Apple Watch with watchOS 3 or higher, and Mac computers with macOS Sierra or later.
How to configure the AirPods
to set the AirPods through iPhone just have to follow the steps described below:
- click the Home button to unlock the iPhone screen.
- Now we open the casing, with the AirPods inside, and put it near the device.
- The iPhone we will see the headphones settings interface.
- Click on connect.
- Then click on finish
- If you are connected to an iCloud, your AirPods will be configured automatically for any device that is supported and that access to iCloud with the same Apple ID.
To set the AirPods with a device that is not Apple or a device that is not connected to your iCloud account, you have to follow these steps:
- insert the AirPods in their housing.
- We open the lid.
- Press and hold the Setup button located on the back of the lid of the housing until the status indicator turns white and starts to Flash.
- At this point you can follow the procedure to configure a Bluetooth device with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Apple TV.
is important to point out that the AirPods are ready to be configured when the housing cover is opened for the first time .
How to use the AirPods for music
once we’ve got the wireless headphones from Apple, the AirPods, housing these already are ready to use them.
When put them in the ears, the AirPods reproduce the audio device automatically . Similarly, in the moment in which one of the AirPods, we remove the audio stops or remains in pause and if you take away the two, the audio is interrupted.
The AirPods connect iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time so audio passes a device to the other completely automatically and transparently.
use the AirPods to play audio or music from a different device or to pass the audio to other headphones or speakers, just have to follow the steps that I describe below in your iOS device:
- opens the Control Center in the iPhone, sliding from the bottom of the screen upwards.
- Slide from right to left to access the audio section.
- Click the icon with a triangle with circles above.
- We now choose the device with which we want to connect them.
- In the case of do it with a Mac computer, we will have to go to the menu bar and choose the AirPods in the output devices.
How to use the phone with the AirPods
one of the actions that most users of the AirPods will use is the answer a call . In this case, when we have an incoming call, Siri can announce it.
In any case, the user will simply have to play twice on the headset to answer. Similarly, you can also press twice to hang up the call or to switch to another call.
How to use Siri with the AirPods
to activate Siri or phones with the AirPods the user must give two quick taps on the outside of the headset.
what can we do? We will make all the actions that Siri supports from the AirPods.
How to configure the AirPods for automatic detection of ears
a setting comes configured form predefined in the AirPods is the automatic detection of ears and, thus, receive the audio device.
The AirPods, moreover, have the ability to pause and again to resume the playback of audio, in case if we remove one, or even stop it completely in the case that we remove both handsets.
When this feature, automatic detection of the ear, is active, and we don’t have the jobs AirPods, the audio is played through the speakers of the device. In the event that we deactivate this feature, these functions will not be run and the audio is reproduced on the AirPods, although we have not put.
How to clean the AirPods
in the event we need to clean the AirPods and its housing can do it regularly with a soft cloth that does not leave lint.
It is important to take care when cleaning and not leave that them between moisture in slots and ‘open’ parts which has and, above all, do not use any spray, solvents or abrasive substances.
Other questions on the AirPods
in the event that may have other questions on the AirPods in this video made by Verownika you can find several answers regarding daily use of headphones from Apple, after their first experiences of use.
If you already have headphones for Apple and we want to tell more things about how to configure the AirPods, use with other devices and more feel free to do so at the end of this article through the comments.