the cinema mode, manual writing in Spanish and more, reach Apple Watch with watchOS 3.2
Apple, along with the launch of the new version of its operating system mobile iOS 10.3 for iPhone and iPad also published yesterday by the party, in an official way , the new version of watchOS 3.2 for Apple Watch .
This new version is now available to be downloaded and installed in the clocks of the Californian firm and it’s a major update since it introduces some small, but interesting news for the Californian firm watches.
What’s new in version 3.2 of the watchOS for Apple Watch
among the main novelties of watchOS 3.2:
- the arrival of the cinema mode : which disables the clock display and allows you to turn it on just by clicking on the screen or touching the Digital Crown.
- It is now possible start training using Siri, as well as make payments, apply for a trip in Rideshare and much more with apps from the App Store.
- You can already write by hand in Spanish, Italian and French.
- The process of synchronization of music lists are shown in the application Apple Watch iPhone .
How to update Apple Watch watchOS 3.2
- from your iPhone to access the following path: Watch (the app’s available in the home screen clock) > settings > General > software update.
- Once the device to check the version of software you have available and update is displayed, click on download and install .
- Enter the device lock code and then press OK (to accept the terms and conditions).
Once the download and installation process, you’ve got update the Apple Watch watchOS 3.2 .