Apple launches version 2.0 of the app classroom with lots of new features
Apple has published in the App Store new version 2.0 for its classroom application for iPad . In this update teachers can create new classes, add students, share content by AirDrop with students and vice versa, and much more. Know all the features of this application and download it then.
For those of you who don’t know this application, classroom becomes iPad perfect class Assistant and help the teachers to teach the syllabus, to assess the progress of students and to make sure that are not distracted.
With classroom, teachers can easily open the same application on devices of all students at the same time or run a distinct for each group of students. With classroom, teachers can focus on teaching so that students can focus on learning.
Main features of classroom
can be found among the main features of this application:
- assigns iPad devices shared students: once configured, application classroom connects to devices of nearby students. Classroom assigned intelligently students shared iPad that have been used for the last time. Closed sessions of the students on the iPad shared to leave them ready for the next class.
- Started, blocked or put on hold a school activity : open any application, website or book on student devices just by pressing a button. It restricts the use of devices to an application to prevent the students getting distracted. Lock screens to interrupt an activity or going to another. It silences students devices.
- Use “Display” to see screens of students : see screens of all students at the same time. Focus on the screen of a student. Students know when you’re looking at your screen.
- Share documents and links with the class by AirDrop : share content with the whole class just by pressing a button. Students can also share content with you.
- Shares of students work with Apple TV class: teaches the work of a student to the rest of the class. Use AirPlay to show the screen of a student without wires. Students know when you’re showing your screen.
- Resets passwords without leaving the classroom : resets the password of an ID of Apple managed without the assistance of a technician.
- Organizes student devices by groups : classroom automatically creates groups of students on the basis of the applications that use. Teachers can create groups to divide students by teams. You perform actions by groups or by students.
This application is ideal for both individual use iPad devices as shared. In addition, it is compatible with the classes managed by technicians or lessons created by teachers.
All actions are only made via the local network.
What’s new in version 2.0 of the classroom
with the arrival of this new update, now teachers may:
- creating classes in classroom and invite the students nearby.
- Share documents and links with the students by AirDrop devices (replaces the extension of classroom shares).
- Students can share documents and links with your teacher by AirDrop.
- Mute students devices.
Download classroom from the App Store
If you do not have the official Apple app to control devices of the students from the teacher iPad, you can install it through the direct download link, from the App Store, you’ll find below.
Classroom is in the App Store, requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad Wi-Fi (third generation), iPad Wi-Fi + (third-generation) Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (fourth generation), iPad Wi-Fi + (fourth-generation) Cellular, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi mini iPad mini iPad + Cellular, Air, Air Wi-Fi iPad iPad + Cellular, mini iPad 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi – Fi + Cellular, mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi iPad + Cellular, 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi mini iPad + Cellular , iPad Pro 12, 9″, Pro 12, 9″ Wi-Fi iPad + Cellular, iPad Pro 9, 7″, Pro 9, 7″ Wi-Fi iPad + Cellular, iPad (fifth generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (fifth generation). It is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Catalan, Czech, Chinese (Hong Kong), simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean, Croatian, Danish, Slovak, Finnish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic.